You may at some point find yourself spending money on behalf of the SJCR. The SJCR will reimburse you for money that you spend if you fill out a money request form.
All queries regarding money request forms should be directed to the SJCR Treasurer.
- Before you spend any money, make sure that what you’re spending is either:
- Part of an allocated budget (eg. for a sports team or society)
- The direct result of a passed motion for spending (see HANDBOOK 4 – Writing a motion for spending)
If you are in any doubt, contact the SJCR Treasurer before you spend any money.
- Find the money request form on the SJCR website and fill it in, plus attach any relevent receipts to it.
- The Treasurer will review your receipts and write out a cheque for you. This will be left in your college pigeon hole and could take a couple of weeks to process.